September 21, 2011 FEA Europe Report
1. UPDATES: Alex and I are always looking for information for our updates. If you have something you would like to share, please pass it along to one of us.
2. Area Director Travels: Both Alex and I will be in Washington during the week of 17-21 October to attend the FEA Board of Directors' Meeting.
3. FRS Training: A big thank you goes out to everyone who participated in the recent FRS trainings. We appreciate the commitment that you make to serve our members and hope that the training was of value to you and that you now have information you need, to make helping our members easier for you. Please let us know if you still need information, or have any questions.
4. Community Connections: A vital component of an effective local organization is Community Connections. If you are doing something wonderful, please send any information on the good work you're local is doing to email@example.com, or call Gary Hritz at 202-822-7855, for possible inclusion in a future FEA Journal. Remember, an effective local organization will generate a greater understanding and acceptance of what your organization represents and for what it stands.
5. Pay Problems: Bill Freeman has developed a Pay Problem Packet, which has been given to all FRSs at training. It is also being sent to FRSs electronically, for dissemination to our members. Bill's advice is for every member to keep a copy of this pay packet in Outlook for future reference.
Have a great week!