FEA Election Information
Election of FEA Area Directors during SY 19-20
During School Year 2019-2020, FEA members will elect the following officers to serve on the FEA Board of Directors:
- FEA Director for DDESS
- FEA Pacific Area Director
- FEA Europe Area Director
Election details and materials can be found in the bulleted list at the bottom of this page.
1. Candidates can send one flyer to the FEA Washington office for posting on FEAonline.org. A candidate's flyer must be a maximum of one page (not double sided and no larger than 8.5 by 11 inches and may not exceed 2 MB in file size. The deadline to submit flyers to the FEA Washington office is November 19, 2019.
2. Please note this new rule for campaigning by e-mail: Candidates will not ask for or utilize e-mail addresses received from FEA leaders, past and present, at any level of the Association.
3. Candidates can use their PERSONAL e-mail to correspond with and send election forms to the FEA Nomination Chairperson. The FEA Election e-mail address is: FEAelections@gmail.com. Candidates may forward their nomination forms, Official Acceptance and Biographical Information/Mailing Label and Mail Restrictions Forms, Campaign Flyer and Candidate Picture to this e-mail address. It is the candidate's responsibility to confirm this information is received by the Nomination Chairperson.
4. Please pay close attention to all deadlines. The nomination form deadline is October 16, 2019; the Official Acceptance and Biographical Information form is due October 29, 2019; and the deadline for campaign flyer and candidate photo is November 19, 2019.
5. Candidates cannot use the FREE MPS to send out campaign literature. Candidates may use the MPS only if appropriate postage is placed on each individual piece of mail. For more information, please see section C.1. of the FEA Election Procedures (available from your FRS or FEAonline.org).
Potential candidates for office and their supporters should read ALL information in links below to fully acquaint yourself with election requirements and procedures. (if you are unable to download or view the following PDF files, printed copies of these documents were mailed to your building rep/FRS or Stateside Local President in August 2019.)
- SY 2019-2020 Election Timeline
Important dates and deadlines for the election of FEA Area Directors during SY 19-20
- Notice of Election
for the election of FEA Area Directors during SY 19-20
- Nomination Form A
use this form to nominate yourself for office. Fill it out online, print the form, sign/date it, and send it in.
- Nomination Form B
use this form to nominate another FEA member for office. Fill it out online, print the form, sign/date it, and send it in.
- Official Acceptance and Biographical Information Form
to be completed and submitted by all candidates for office. Must be received by October 29, 2019.
- FEA Election Procedures
- Qualifications and Duties of Officers
- FEA Campaign Rules
- Questions? Contact FEA